[O] TODO keywords are not being exported by the markdown exporter

From: Ganesh Krishnan
Subject: [O] TODO keywords are not being exported by the markdown exporter
Date: Sat, 7 Oct 2017 16:09:18 -0700

TODO status is not being exported by the markdown exporter. I first noticed this when I contacted the package author for the ox-gfm exporter regarding missing TODO keywords in my exported documents. He responded saying that this is an upstream problem with the org-mode markdown exporter. I don't know what the formal mechanism for filing a bug is, but wanted to report the bug.

Thanks,
Ganesh