[O] Send subheading at the end of documents preserving the numbering

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: [O] Send subheading at the end of documents preserving the numbering
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 10:03:53 +0200

Hello,

I'm making some exercices with answers and I'm writing the answers just
after the questions in the following way

* Question

** Answer     :solution

While exporting to latex, I can use  #+EXCLUDE_TAGS: solution  to remove the
solution but a better
option in my case would be to send the solution at the end of the
document while preserving the numbering for easy access. Is there a way
to do this in org-mode?

There is an interesting package that does something similar in latex
https://ctan.org/pkg/probsoln. you can access it here after unzipping.

.../probsoln/probsoln/samples/sample5.pdf

Best regards,

Jeremie