Re: [O] Is it possible for a TODO item not to be an outline item?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: Re: [O] Is it possible for a TODO item not to be an outline item?
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2017 09:23:41 +0100

Hi Florian,

Florian Beck <address@hidden> writes:
> On 08.10.2017 13:40, Angel de Vicente wrote:
>> So basically I would like to have that TODO item but somehow without
>> creating a new section. Is it possible?
>
> Use
>
> ---------------
> bla bla bla
> # TODO: fix installation
> bla bla bla
> ---------------
>
> and
>
> M-x org-occur-in-agenda-files (which is bound to C-a /).

Thanks for the suggestion, but this won't be considered a TO DO item by
org, so not what I'm looking for (I won't be able, for example, to
assign priorities, or look for TO DO only in this buffer, record the
date automatically when closing the TO DO item, etc.). For the moment
I'll stick with the org-inlinetask approach.

Cheers,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/