Re: [O] How to get the eacute above the e in saute or Saute?

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: Re: [O] How to get the eacute above the e in saute or Saute?
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 17:58:20 +0100

Kaushal Modi <address@hidden> writes:

> On Thu, Oct 12, 2017 at 10:08 AM Sharon Kimble <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>     I'm copying out loads of old recipes into org-mode exported to latex and
>     build a pdf, which is working very nicely, except for one thing -
>

>     I can't work out how to get the eacute in 'Saute' or 'saute'. How can I
>     get it please?
>
> 1. You mean.. how to type that in Emacs in the first place?

Yes, so that it can then be exported into 'texlive-2017' and ultimately
built into the pdf.

> 2. Or it's fine in the Org file, but does not export correctly?
>
> I can help if it's the first question.. just type "C-x 8 ' e" to get "é" (and
> "C-x 8 ` e" to get "è").
> --

Ok, thanks, that works, but how can I assign a keypress to it as I need
to use it very often, several times each day. Plus I've got a backlog to
work through too.

Thanks
Sharon.
TGmeds = http://www.tgmeds.org.uk
DrugFacts = https://www.drugfacts.org.uk
Debian 9.2, fluxbox 1.3.5-2, emacs 25.3.2, org-mode 9.1.1