[O] Add minlevel parameter to column view parameters

From: Thomas Cordival
Subject: [O] Add minlevel parameter to column view parameters
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2017 14:26:16 +0200

Hello,

you will find attached a simple patch to add a new parameter to the
column view dynamic block: minlevel.

This parameter mirrors the behavior of the maxlevel parameter: only
headings below a given level will be included in the table.

I use this feature in documents where I want to keep a list of items
(headings) on which I define properties alongside a table summarizing
these properties:

* Summary
#+BEGIN: columnview :id input :minlevel 3
| Year | Title              | Theatre  |
|------+--------------------+----------|
| 1995 | Scream             | New York |
| 1999 | Scream 2           | Tokyo    |
| 2013 | 500 days of summer | Paris    |
#+END:
* Movies
:PROPERTIES:
:ID: input