Re: [O] OT: TUI applications

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Re: [O] OT: TUI applications
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 00:39:54 +0200

Tim,

While I appreciate the insight, Tk and web apps are outside the scope of what
I'm looking for. I've used Tk with Python
and Perl and don't care for it.

I value the low overhead, speed, and simplicity of terminal applications. I use
Mutt for all my email, and the only GUI
app I use with any regularity is Firefox.

I'm trying to find a fast way to implement similar terminal applications for
simple databases that I use casually.

Thanks.