[O] default file for any .org file

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: [O] default file for any .org file
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 08:55:35 +0200

Hello the list,

I apologize if the reply to my question has already be given here of if it is in the org-mode website.

I would be happy to get in advance,  for any new .org file that I am going to create, some properties given by default, for example the following links for .bib file:

bibliography:/home/joseph/MEGA/org/reforg.bib
bibliographystyle:smfplain

and others things that I am always constrained to copy from previous .org files and paste in the new one.

Your suggestions and your help will be very welcome,

Joseph