Re: [O] default file for any .org file

From: Fabrice Popineau
Subject: Re: [O] default file for any .org file
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 17:15:23 +0200

Hello again,

I am sorry to say that there is certainly something that I do not understand. I have defined a firstemplate.org file in "/home/joseph/MEGA/git/scimax/user/"  and I have adapted your code in my user.el, Sébastien:

(use-package yatemplate
   :ensure t
   :after yasnippet
   :config

   ;; Define template directory
   (setq yatemplate-dir (concat config-basedir    "/home/joseph/MEGA/git/scimax/user/firstemplate.org"))

   ;; Coupling with auto-insert

   (setq auto-insert-alist nil)
   (yatemplate-fill-alist)
   (add-hook 'find-file-hook 'auto-insert)
   )

But it does not work for me. If I create a new .org file, I do not see the wanted lines that refer to my orgref.bib  file...

Same thing with Fabrice's solution.  "Chou blanc ... " :(

If you add your setup by
#+setupfile: my-setup.org
you need to refresh it by C-c C-c on this line.
You won't see the content of my-setup.org, but it will be active in your current orf buffer.

Fabrice