Re: [O] Ediff org files starts folded

From: Tory S. Anderson
Subject: Re: [O] Ediff org files starts folded
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 08:55:52 -0600

I've wondered the same thing. Normally I just manually <S-TAB> and open all bullets before ediffing, but this assumes, of course, that the file is already open.
Alex Branham <address@hidden> writes:

Hello -

Whenever I ediff an org file, the three windows start with the content folded and out of site. I have to navigate to windows A, B, and C and hit S-<TAB> until everything is visible. Does anyone know a way to start org mode files unfolded when ediffing them?

Thanks!
Alex