Re: [O] Ediff org files starts folded

From: Jorge Morais Neto
Subject: Re: [O] Ediff org files starts folded
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2017 16:25:01 -0200

On 25 October 2017 at 12:04, Alex Branham <address@hidden> wrote:
> Whenever I ediff an org file, the three windows start with the content folded
> and out of site. I have to navigate to windows A, B, and C and hit S-<TAB>
> until everything is visible. Does anyone know a way to start org mode files
> unfolded when ediffing them?

Spacemacs automatically unfolds both buffers when ediff’ing Org Mode.  I
suppose the mechanism is the presence of ~'show-all~ in
~ediff-prepare-buffer-hook~.  The downside is that, when you finish
ediff’ing, the affected Org buffers are still completely unfolded.

If you want this behavior, perhaps you should use the new function name
– ~outline-show-all~ – instead, because ~show-all~ is an obsolete alias
since GNU Emacs 25.1.

Regards

--
- I am Brazilian.  I hope my English is correct and I welcome feedback
- Please adopt free formats like PDF, ODF, Org, LaTeX, Opus, WebM and 7z