Re: [O] org-display-inline-images not displaying images

From: Xebar Saram
Subject: Re: [O] org-display-inline-images not displaying images
Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2017 17:18:19 +0200

i have exactly the same issue

happened after i upgraded org a few days ago from MELPA

On Tue, Oct 31, 2017 at 1:39 AM, Leslie Watter <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi folks,

Does the org-display-inline-images behavior was changed from 9.0.10 up ?

I'm facing some trouble with it -- from 9.0.10 up images are'nt being displayed .

Same configuration, the only change was org-version.

How I'm calling:

------------------
#+CAPTION: Criando novo Projeto Maven
#+LABEL:
[[./images/git/eclipse/l/novo-projeto-maven.png]]

One weird thing is that, if I generate the image using a ditaa source code, this image got displayed correctly, but the others dont. Both are PNG files.

Does anyone has any hint ?

Thanks in advance,

LEslie

--