Re: [O] macro replacement in code block?

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] macro replacement in code block?
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 2017 18:48:46 +0000

On Wed, Nov 1, 2017 at 1:32 PM David Rogoff <address@hidden> wrote:
Thanks so much.  It sort of works but with a bit of work-around:

Great!

2) for export, I had to move the
,#+MACRO: SEC_FOO
lines out of the code block.  If I didn’t and tried to eval that block, I got the error

   No org-babel-execute function for org!

You just need to add org as an org babel language:

  (let (ob-lang-alist)
    (add-to-list 'ob-lang-alist '(org . t))
    (org-babel-do-load-languages 'org-babel-load-languages ob-lang-alist))

You don't necessarily need the let form above, but that is in a form that allows easily adding more languages in future.
--

Kaushal Modi