[O] Is it possible to sort checkboxes?

From: Angel de Vicente
Subject: [O] Is it possible to sort checkboxes?
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2017 14:21:21 +0000

Hi,

lately I'm using checkboxes a lot. They are fine, but I tend to have items
with many checkboxes in them. As I work on an item I check some of them
as done C-c C-c, but since I have many checkboxes and I don't always
work in them in order, I end up having many checkboxes around, some
checked as done, some unchecked.

What I'm trying to find is a way to automatically move a checkbox to the
bottom of the list when I check it, so that all unchecked items are at
the beginning and all the checked ones at the end. Any ideas?

Many thanks,
--
Ángel de Vicente
http://angel-de-vicente.blogspot.com/