Re: [O] Public TODO agendas

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [O] Public TODO agendas
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2017 16:36:28 +0800

Maybe just use an auto sync solution like Dropbox, WebDAV etc?
And add a hook on `after-save-hook` to auto export org file to HTML, then sync HTML files.
Somewhere hosting those HTML files can be viewed. and editing those original org files directly.

[stardiviner]           <Hack this world!>      GPG key ID: 47C32433
IRC(freeenode): stardiviner                     Twitter:  @numbchild
Key fingerprint = 9BAA 92BC CDDD B9EF 3B36  CB99 B8C4 B8E5 47C3 2433
Blog: http://stardiviner.github.io/