[O] Bilingual text in org

From: org-mode
Subject: [O] Bilingual text in org
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2017 09:07:44 +0100

Hi,

I want to use org-mode to translate a text from german to englisch.
In my current setup I have marked the section with a tag to select either (or
both) languages.

This works fine for one language.
If I want to print both, I have to manually adjust the argument to babel.

My solution is to remove babel from
org-latex-default-packages-alist
and add
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[englisch,german]{babel}

Is there a better way to pass two languages to babel?

(I could use Xelatex and polyglossia instead, but so far I don’t need any of
the special features.)

My second question is about the otherlanguage environment.
Is there a way to wrap the text with the environment based on the tag?
Even with yasnippet that would save a lot of typing.

Axel