[O] Custom agenda with tags-todo and shorthand todo specification ignore

From: Adrian Bradd
Subject: [O] Custom agenda with tags-todo and shorthand todo specification ignored if hypen present in TODO state
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2017 22:14:25 -0500

Hi,

I have the following in my custom block agenda to sort for work tags that are in progress:

(tags-todo "@work+TODO=\"IN-PROGRESS\""
    ((org-agenda-overriding-header "\nIn progress tasks\n-----------------\n")))
(tags-todo "@work/IN-PROGRESS"
    ((org-agenda-overriding-header "\nIn progress tasks\n-----------------\n")))

The first version correctly populates the in progress block entry, but the second does not. It seems that the issue may be related to the hypen in the shorthand version.

I don't know if this is a bug or expected behaviour. Either way the first variant works fine so not a big problem.

Cheers,

Adrian