Re: [O] org-collector - Date-based conditions

From: Gonzalo Camarillo
Subject: Re: [O] org-collector - Date-based conditions
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 11:27:00 +0200

Hi,

after investigating a bit, it turns out the condition can be any elisp
expression. So, the following block lists all items with SCHEDULED dates
up to today:

#+BEGIN: propview :conds  ((string< (org-read-date nil nil SCHEDULED)
(org-read-date nil nil "+1"))) :cols (ITEM EFFORT)

#+END:

However, per the second part of my initial question, I am still unable
to have a block only list items with no TODO keyword. Interestingly,
simply adding the TODO property to the conditions makes items with no
TODO keyword *not* be listed at all. For example, the block below will
list items with TODO keywords different than "WAITING", but it will not
include items with no TODO keyword for some reason:

#+BEGIN: propview :conds  ((not (string= TODO "WAITING"))) :cols (ITEM
EFFORT)

#+END:

So, the block above will include Item A below, but not Item C.

* TODO Item A
* WAITING Item B
* Item C

Any ideas how to fix that?