Re: [O] Key binding popup interface

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] Key binding popup interface
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2017 20:56:27 +0000

On Tue, Dec 12, 2017 at 3:47 PM Eric Abrahamsen <address@hidden> wrote:

Okay, interesting. I agree that "discoverable keymaps" and "action
dispatchers" (whatever Org and Magit do) aren't quite the same thing,
and it would be nice to have both. I guess in the meantime, though,
we're still going to have to use something else for the Org structure
thing.

Correct. That's why I spawned off this "something for future" thread, and did not talk about this in the original thread[1] :)

[1]: http://lists.gnu.org/r/emacs-orgmode/2017-12/msg00221.html
--

Kaushal Modi