[O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX

From: Melleus
Subject: [O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2017 21:50:35 +0200

I used to think that I can export from org to bunch of different
formats. But all of a sudden when I need this feature I see that I can
export only to LaTeX. But when I try exporting to other format I get

Wrong type argument: stringp, nil   error message.

When there's no bibtex references or exporting to LaTeX everything just
works.

How can I troubleshoot the situation and possibly find the clue? I
couldn't find any documentation on the exporting references issues on
Worg unfortunately.

My environment: Gentoo with stable keyword, Emacs 25.3.1, Org 9.1.4.

Thanks ahead of time.