Re: [O] export entities inside code/verbatim markup?

From: Matt Price
Subject: Re: [O] export entities inside code/verbatim markup?
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2017 09:56:21 -0500

On Fri, Dec 15, 2017 at 9:52 AM, Matt Price <address@hidden> wrote:
IIUC, org does not by default export entities contained inside ~code~ and =verbatim= markup. Is there any way to get around that? I have lots of markup like this:

~Tools \rarr Web Developer \rarr Console~

in various help texts. If there's a way to push this out to markdown or HTML I'd be very grateful to learn of it! Should I maybe be advising org-md-verbatim, for instance? Or am I just misusing hte markup here?

Thank you all!

meant to say, you can find an example of why I use that markup here:

https://digitalhistory.github.io/dh-website/tools/setup/#web-browser

(thanks to Kaushal for ox-hugo, which makes this possible! site and deploy are still WIP though!)

matt