[O] master: org-complete-expand-structure-template gone?

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: [O] master: org-complete-expand-structure-template gone?
Date: Tue, 19 Dec 2017 17:37:55 +0100

Hi

I just pulled the actual master (the last time I did this was in July).
It seems that the function org-complete-expand-structure-template is
gone.

Is this true? If so

    -  what is the substitute.

    -  what is the rationale to break backward compatibility?

    -  couldn't there be a file announcing deleted or renamed functions.
       I tried to search the logs but could not find any reference to
       when I was deleted and why.

Uwe Brauer