[O] `:wrap src latex' now fails on export

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: [O] `:wrap src latex' now fails on export
Date: Sun, 24 Dec 2017 20:17:17 +0000

I can execute this src block with no problems:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp :wrap src latex :exports results
"some-text"
#+end_src

and it will produce the expected result:

#+RESULTS:
#+begin_src latex
some-text
#+end_src

and if I then export as (say) `C-c C-e C-b l L n y', I get just `some-text' in
the LaTeX buffer.

But if I try to execute the first block, i.e. `C-c C-e C-b l L y' I get an
error *before* the prompt for the latex src block appears and this in my
*Message* buffer :

,----
| org-babel-exp process emacs-lisp at position 3...
| Evaluate this emacs-lisp code block on your system? (y or n) y
| executing Emacs-Lisp code block...
| Code block evaluation complete.
| org-babel-exp process latex at position 14...
| org-babel-exp-process-buffer: Wrong type argument: integer-or-marker-p, nil
`----

I've tried edebug-ing and got as far as `org-babel-exp--at-source', but haven't
been able get any further.

FWIW, changing the lang to something besides `latex' has no effect.

Chuck

p.s. Not sure when this stop working.