[O] Searching all attachments in org-files

From: Narendra Joshi
Subject: [O] Searching all attachments in org-files
Date: Tue, 26 Dec 2017 01:16:21 +0530

Hi,

Is there a way to quick get a link to an existing attachment? A lot of
times, I find myself referring to the same file. I like to keep files as
attachments so that they are committed with my org-files. Any help here,
either in fixing my workflow or helping me figure out how to get a link
to an existing file that is attached to an org-heading, would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Narendra Joshi