Re: [O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX

From: Melleus
Subject: Re: [O] Can export the files with bibliography only to LaTeX
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 2017 23:18:08 +0200

Accidentally I've found that until there are no "Online" type of
references Org exports both to text and html. When there is at least one
"Online" reference, I got "Wrong type argument: stringp, nil" error. I
don't know whether this is a bug or some misconfiguration. But might
someone will check out if this is reproducible. One-liner with
cite:cite-to-online-kind-source is enough for my system to get the
error.