Re: [O] [IMPORTANT] Server migration: please update your git repositorie

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] [IMPORTANT] Server migration: please update your git repositories before 31/12/2017
Date: Fri, 29 Dec 2017 10:59:35 +0100

Am 28.12.2017 um 18:12 schrieb Bastien Guerry:
thanks to Jason Dunsmore, we were able to have our orgmode.org server
sponsored by Rackspace.  Their OSS hosting program ends by the end of
the year¹.  Thanks a lot to Rackspace for this program, it saved us a
lot of money!  And to Jason for letting us know about it.

And if you'd read through the entirety of the Register article you linked to you'd find that presumably any existing OSS hosting would continue to be free, so why exactly does Org need to migrate?

--
Achim.

(on the road :-)