[O] clocktable :formula not working for columns > $9

From: Brian J Hoskins
Subject: [O] clocktable :formula not working for columns > $9
Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2018 17:55:09 +0000

org-mode development team,

When generating a clocktable and using the :formula parameter, attempts
to manipulate columns > $9 are unsuccessful.

For example, consider the attached (anonymised) screen-grab of the
output from a clocktable in one of my org files.

As a test, I have used the :formula parameter to create sequential
columns.  It works up to and including column 9, but fails thereafter.
No error is generated.  Here is the generated #+TBLFM line:

#+TBLFM: @1$4 = (4)::@1$5 = (5)::@1$6 = (6)::@1$7 = (7)::@1$8 =
(8)::@1$9 = (9)::@1$10 = (10)::@1$11 = (11)

This formula works fine on tables that I create myself.  It only fails
to work in clocktables.

If this failure can be repeated by other org-mode users, perhaps we
should file a bug report.

| Brian J Hoskins BSc MIET                   |
| Electronics Engineer & Computer Programmer |
| WEB: | brianhoskins.uk                     |
| GIT: | github.com/bh4017                   |
| PGP: | keybase.io/bjh                      |