Re: [O] Bug: Clock times not summed correctly between years [9.0.9 (9.0.

From: Paul Stansell
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: Clock times not summed correctly between years [9.0.9 (9.0.9-82-gb862c2-elpa @ ~/.emacs.d/elpa/org/)]
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 10:40:07 +0000

I see that the exact same "bug" was reported at the start of 2016 by
David Bremner.  Personally, I feel that fewer people would be confused
by this if the default value was set to "untilnow".

I also realised that the full list of values that I can use for
org-clock-display-default-range is described in org-clock.el.

By the way, you guys are brilliant and I thank you for your work on
org mode (which I'd struggle to live without now that I'm so dependent
on it).