Re: [O] inherit priority

From: Jesse Johnson
Subject: Re: [O] inherit priority
Date: Sun, 7 Jan 2018 14:47:20 -0800

Hi,

I am trying to determine the functions I need to add / update to respect priority inheritance.

I see that org-show-priority would need to be updated, and likely a new function, say org-get-priority-with-inheritance, should supplement org-get-priority.

However, I can't figure out where org-colview is getting the priority from. It seems to be parsing and validating the priority prior to display since it regresses to org-default-priority if I input [#NONSENSE] priorities.

I also don't know where sorting is considering priority.

Help with pointing me in the right direction for either of those would be much appreciated! Also let me know if other things touching priority need updating for inheritance.

Jesse