Re: [O] Org mode bug submission and viewing?

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: Re: [O] Org mode bug submission and viewing?
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2018 11:28:25 -0200

If I recall correctly, org-mode uses GNU's Debbugs, see
<https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/pkgreport.cgi?pkg=org-mode>.

Reports are sent to <address@hidden>.

The report-emacs-bug procedure already sets almost everything for you,
including the address mentioned above.

I hope this helps. ;)

--
- https://libreplanet.org/wiki/User:Adfeno
- Palestrante e consultor sobre /software/ livre (não confundir com