Re: [O] change in calling remote code blocks?

From: edgar
Subject: Re: [O] change in calling remote code blocks?
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2018 05:48:51 +0000

Message: 1
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2018 10:07:33 -0800
From: John Kitchin <address@hidden>

with a syntax like:

#+call: si.org:figure-1() :wrap html

And C-c C-c on that line would call a code block named figure-1 in the file
si.org and insert the results.

in org 9.1.6, this does nothing. Does anyone know if this got changed, and
if there is a new way to do that?

John

You may try loading the file into the library of babel (org-babel-lob-ingest). Then, you can call the function without a reference to the file

#+CAPTION: s1.org
#+BEGIN_SRC org
  ,#+NAME: figure-1
  ,#+BEGIN_SRC python