Re: [O] Org-get-property-block can’t handle preceding drawers

From: Nikolai Weibull
Subject: Re: [O] Org-get-property-block can’t handle preceding drawers
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2018 21:52:53 +0100

Nicolas Goaziou, 2018-01-31 20:12:

Nikolai Weibull <address@hidden> writes:

At first I figured that the rules had changed and that the :PROPERTY: drawer must come first

That's correct.

but then I tried it out and Org would gladly create a new :LOGBOOK: drawer for an entry that already had a :PROPERTY: drawer and place the :LOGBOOK: drawer first.

That is a bug. I don't expect anything like this to happen in a recent Org.

I’m running 9.1.5 (20171225) and it happened, but I must have made a mistake in my testing, because now it works.

Sorry about the noise, everything’s fine.

Best regards,
 Nikolai