[O] [Orgmode] tables with many rows not all visible when exporting to PD

From: Jon David
Subject: [O] [Orgmode] tables with many rows not all visible when exporting to PDF
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2018 11:36:04 -0700

Hello Org-mode community,

This is my first post to the mailing list. I'll jump right into the problem.

I have an org-table consisting of a few hundred lines. I can view and modify the entire table in emacs no problem. However, when I export to LaTeX then to PDF I noticed not all rows are visible in the document. The first 48 rows are visible in a single page, and I expected the remaining rows to be displayed in the following pages; however, they are not.

I noticed the exported .tex file does contain all rows. This means the problem occurs when exporting from LaTeX to PDF. But I just want to export directly from org-file to PDF. What am I missing? Why aren't the remaining rows displayed in the following pages in the exported PDF?

Thank you for your time,

--JD