Re: [O] orgmode beamer mode: BMCO does not export to latex any longer

From: Martin Steffen
Subject: Re: [O] orgmode beamer mode: BMCO does not export to latex any longer
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 11:24:28 +0100

Thanks a lot, it may be that my emacs suffers some ``package-overload'',
i.e., maybe it's due to an interference with some other lisp stuff I
load.

 I just wanted to hear if it's known to be a current glitch of the
 export-beamer thing, before I try to drill down (especially since the
 priority is to make he slides compile again rather than
 trouble-shooting..... [I just escape to native-latex for multi-cols for
 now]

When done with the presentation, I will try to narrow it down, cutting
down also on the amount of slides (because currently is a long and
complex thing, which I cannot expect others to trawls for abnormalitiees
;-)

Martin