Re: [O] org-get-heading, but without the count/percentage cookies

From: Kaushal Modi
Subject: Re: [O] org-get-heading, but without the count/percentage cookies
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 13:22:59 +0000

On Wed, Feb 14, 2018, 6:42 AM Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi list,

Is it possible to get the text of the Org heading, but without the [n/m]
cookie (or its percentage equivalent)?

What exporter are you using? I understand that your question/issue isn't specific to an exporter, but based on the exporter, this task can be very easy.

Or should I just massage the
result of org-get-heading myself?

That seems to be the only way at the moment.

If the latter, isn't it a bug?  (I have a use-case where this is
/really/ necessary.)

That seems to be a grey area.. some folks might actually like to retain that todo meta data.. or could be that that meta data doesn't yet have an associated org-element (internal parser).
--

Kaushal Modi