Re: [O] org-get-heading, but without the count/percentage cookies

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] org-get-heading, but without the count/percentage cookies
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 14:36:04 +0100

Hello,

Marcin Borkowski <address@hidden> writes:

> Is it possible to get the text of the Org heading, but without the [n/m]
> cookie (or its percentage equivalent)?

  (org-last (org-get-outline-path))

> Or should I just massage the result of org-get-heading myself?

This would be simpler than the solution above.

> If the latter, isn't it a bug?

No it isn't. Statistics cookies are but an object, like, e.g. inline
source code. `org-get-heading' is not supposed to remove any kind of
object from the title.

It would be different if statistics cookies were specific to headlines,
which is not the case actually.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou