Re: [O] N tasks per week with sexp diary entries

From: Leslie Watter
Subject: Re: [O] N tasks per week with sexp diary entries
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018 18:53:51 -0200

Hi Gour,

What I've done is create a separate header for every time I have an appointment on such exercise and re-enter the schedule for that week.

You can see an example at https://pastebin.com/gULUBspW.

Hope it helps.

Cheers,

LEslie

On Thu, Feb 15, 2018 at 6:08 PM, Saša Janiška <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, 15 Feb 2018 12:42:12 +0000
Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:

> Not sure if this is possible or not with sexp entries but maybe look
> at habits which sound like what you want to do?

That is simple - there are guided programs for exercizing which are
created by having fixed numbers of workouts per week, but not every
day, and since my daily obligations do differ from week to week, I'd
like to track those workouts and be sure that I'm on the track with
predestined number per week.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
He who is regulated in his habits of eating, sleeping, recreation
and work can mitigate all material pains by practicing the yoga system.

--
Leslie H. Watter