Re: [O] Images in HTML export

From: Thomas S. Dye
Subject: Re: [O] Images in HTML export
Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2018 07:58:39 -1000

Aloha Eric,

Eric S Fraga writes:

On Saturday, 17 Feb 2018 at 12:01, Thomas S. Dye wrote:
Aloha all,

Using an up-to-date Org mode from Elpa, I'm not getting inline
images when the description part of the Org link is itself a link. Instead, the browser shows the alt text, which points to the link.

[...]

I have org-html-inline-images set to t, and am viewing the output
in an up-to-date Mozilla Firefox browser.

Maybe check org-html-inline-image-rules to ensure that it covers .jpeg
files?

Thanks for the suggestion.

As is often the case, Org mode is doing just what I tell it to do and the problem is that I've been telling it to do the wrong thing. Sorry for the noise.

All the best,
Tom
--
Thomas S. Dye