Re: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode

From: Joseph Vidal-Rosset
Subject: Re: [O] Fwd: how do you compose mails in Gnus with org-mode
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2018 16:29:40 +0100

Le jeu. 01 mars 2018 à 03:10:48 , Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> a
envoyé ce message:

> I am not sure I understand what you wish to do. If it is to always add
> that line to the message you are composing when you switch to org-mode,
> the natural way would be through a hook but that hook would apply to any
> other org files as well. Alternatively, you could use the signature
> methods in gnus?

The first option would be the best for me: because my use of org-mode is
mainly for my work and I am always pasting this link in new org file. It
is boring. If you could me help to define such a hook, I will be again
indebted to you. But please do it only if it is not time consuming for
you.

> In any case, I’m not sure what you would gain by adding that link to an
> email as htmlize will not do anything reasonable with it?

htmlize works again now in my setup. Strangely I saw that I had to
install jupyter…

Best wishes,

Jo.