[O] Typo in the compact Org Mode Guide

From: siraben
Subject: [O] Typo in the compact Org Mode Guide
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2018 23:27:13 +0000

Hello,

I'm not completely sure if this mailing list is the appropriate place
to put it, but it was the e-mail address listed under section 1.4
(Feedback) of the compact Org mode Guide.

I have encountered a typo. It's on page 10 of the PDF of the latest
release (9.1.7). The sentence in question is:

> Org mode providing methods to give you an overview of all the things that you
> have to do, collected
> from many files.

The corrected version should appear as follows:

> Org mode *provides* methods to give...

Please let me know if it's an legitimate grammatical error.

Ben Siraphob