Re: [O] [RFC] Moving "manual.org" into core

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [RFC] Moving "manual.org" into core
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2018 12:29:06 +0100

Hello,

Bastien Guerry <address@hidden> writes:

> Nothing, please move ahead.

Great.

> I suggest to rename the file org.org, which will produce org.texi.

I don't understand this part. Currently, "manual.org" is exported as
"org.texi" per

  #+export_file_name: org.texi

So we are getting the best of both worlds. Am I missing something?

> Or org-manual.org, which seems more readable.

I think "manual.org" is simpler, but I do not mind renaming it to
"org-manual.org". However, I find "org.org" silly.

In any case, I let you decide the name before moving forward.

> It would be great to have org-guide.org too, but I guess that's a
> lot of work.

It's a joke compared to manual.org. However, we first need to agree on
a style guide for "manual.org".

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou