Re: [O] Patch for documentation standards

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Patch for documentation standards
Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2018 09:44:32 +0100

Hi Thomas,

"Thomas S. Dye" <address@hidden> writes:

> A lightly edited and augmented version of the Org documentation
> standards is attached.

thanks a lot -- if I understand correctly, the patch fixes current
errors and also relies on the idea that the manual is written in org
(which is not yet the case).

Can you make separate patches, one fixing errors and another one
for the move to editing the manual with .org?

I don't want to commit anything premature.

Also, if you can push commits yourself, please go ahead!

Thanks,

--
 Bastien