Re: [O] Adding an item to the agenda from the agenda view

From: Neil Jerram
Subject: Re: [O] Adding an item to the agenda from the agenda view
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2018 09:05:04 +0000

Eric,

IIUC, that would add an entry to the 'diary' file. I thought perhaps that Shérab meant something different, namely to capture a new TODO item that was scheduled for that date.

In any case, I think that latter thing is also an interesting thing to do. Is there an easy way to do that?

Best wishes - Neil