Re: [O] Concatenating header args

From: John Kitchin
Subject: Re: [O] Concatenating header args
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 07:31:54 -0800

I am pretty sure this isn't possible. The headers get overridden by the most local settings. There isn't a way to concatenate them. In some cases there isn't a way to figure out what you want, e.g. if a heading property said ":tangle no" and your header said ":tangle yes" it would not make sense to concatenate these to ":tangle no yes".

I think you have to add -Wall to the src header.

John

Professor John Kitchin
Doherty Hall A207F
Department of Chemical Engineering