Re: [O] Structured links to headings with endless depth

From: Michael Brand
Subject: Re: [O] Structured links to headings with endless depth
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 07:58:34 +0100

Hi John

On Wed, Mar 14, 2018 at 4:49 AM, John Kitchin <address@hidden> wrote:
> (defun xpath-follow (path)

Thank you for this solution. I plan to adapt it to match the link path
only to a portion of a headline branch by ignoring the higher and
lower levels not given in the link path for my use case:

,    (arbitrarily more levels upwards)
,      * [...]
,        * <composer>
,          * <work>
,            * TODO <movement>
,              * <interpreter> :5:
,                - The tag 5 is my rating of this audio recording.
,                - The audio recording is stored under the file path
,
,    * TODO [...]
,      - The theme is very similar to this prelude
,        [[/:<composer_1>/<work_1>/<movement_1>]].
,      - [...] like in this piano concert
,        [[/:<composer_2>/<work_2>]].

Michael