Re: [O] Support showing stars as pretty bullets

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] Support showing stars as pretty bullets
Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 20:47:47 +0200

Hello,

Alex Branham <address@hidden> writes:

> I've written this patch that makes use of prettify-symbols-mode to show
> the stars in org headings as nice UTF bullets. There's already
> org-bullet-mode[1] but that seems to have been abandoned, plus it isn't
> included in org mode itself.

Is it abandoned, or simply complete? Org lists haven't changed for
a while.

In any case, I don't think this belongs to "org.el" proper.

It could go into some "org-art.el" library (along with Org bullet mode,
or something that would auto-number headlines) within the code base, or
simply in GNU ELPA.

WDYT?

Regards,

--