Re: [O] Undo a sparse tree

From: Mitchell Roe
Subject: Re: [O] Undo a sparse tree
Date: Thu, 05 Apr 2018 10:39:25 -0400

Cecil Westerhof <address@hidden> writes:

> I just found the command to create a sparse tree. But I was wondering
> if there is a way to go back to the previous view?

I don't know if there is a way to restore which trees are hidden and
which trees are shown, but if you wish to remove the highlights from the
matched headlines, this can be done by editing the buffer or by pressing
"C-c C-c".

>From (info"(org) Sparse trees"):

Each match is also highlighted; the highlights disappear when the buffer
is changed by an editing command(2), or by pressing ‘C-c C-c’.

Sorry if this is not what you are after.