Re: [O] Bug: master: "Capture abort: (error Format specifier doesn’t ma

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: master: "Capture abort: (error Format specifier doesn’t match argument type)"
Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2018 22:30:57 +0200

Hi Nicolas,
* Nicolas Goaziou <address@hidden> [2018-04-03; 22:05]:
> Gregor Zattler <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> Yes, sure.  Sorry, for my laziness.  None of my templates work any more
>> with git master.  This is a (for privacy reasons) shortend version of
>> my customizations, done with the customize system:

>>  '(org-capture-templates
>>    (quote
>>     (("c" "Computer" entry
>>       (file+olp "~/org/grfz.org" "Computer")
>>       "* TODO %? %^{}G
>>   %I
>
> There is no such thing as a "%I" placeholder. Do you mean "%I"?

Yes, I mean %i, the capital %I in this quote is --as I realize
now, while typing this email-- an abbrev artefact.[1]  I assume I
pasted from the X11 selection and the abbrev capitalized it.

In my customizations file all templates have %I.  Sorry for this
very special noise: this capital I does not explain the capture
errors I experience with recent git master, since they are not
part of my templates.

Ciao; Gregor

[1] English is a foreign language to me, I always type the
    personal pronoun "I" with a small letter and once thought it
    would be a good idea to automatically correct this.  Later I
    forgot about this.