Re: [O] Error: Symbol's value as variable is void: overlays

From: Giuseppe Lipari
Subject: Re: [O] Error: Symbol's value as variable is void: overlays
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2018 17:55:06 +0000

I isolated the problem.

Consider the following minimal org file:

------------cut here------------
* An example of org file

  Here I put a C snippet

  #+begin_src c
    int main() {
      printf("hello world\n");
      return 0;
    }
  #+end_src

When I try to export to HTML, it gives the following error

org-babel-exp process c at position 54...
htmlize-faces-at-point: Symbol's value as variable is void: overlays

I attach my init.org file. I am using the latest version of org from the git:

org-version: 9.1.9 (release_9.1.9-582-gfb5872)

Any idea ?

Giuseppe Lipari