Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.

From: Samuel Wales
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2018 12:16:25 -0700

ooc, why is org contrib deprecated?  i find it useful to just get git
and i do not use emacs packages.

--
The Kafka Pandemic: <http://thekafkapandemic.blogspot.com>

The disease DOES progress. MANY people have died from it. And ANYBODY
can get it at any time.

"You’ve really gotta quit this and get moving, because this is murder
by neglect." ---
<http://www.meaction.net/2017/02/03/pwme-people-with-me-are-being-murdered-by-neglect>.