Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] OrgStruct is dead. Long live Orgalist.
Date: Mon, 09 Apr 2018 17:33:06 +0100

On Monday,  9 Apr 2018 at 14:19, Kaushal Modi wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 9, 2018 at 10:14 AM Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> wrote:
>

>> Does emacs 27 initialise package before I do
>> explicitly?
>>

> Yes.. there was a tome of discussion on this on emacs-devel. I have saved
> this link for my reference:
> http://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs.git/commit/?id=24acb31c04b4048b85311d794e600ecd7ce60d3b

Ah, so in emacs 27, package initialisation happens whether you want it
or not...  I guess I have to give in and move with the times!  Thanks
for the link.  I do read emacs-devel but not all of it sticks.

> PS: Why does your email not remain in to: or cc: when I do Reply All? Is it
> OK if it is left out in the future? I have been adding your email back in
> manually.

Probably because I have told gnus that I am subscribed to the list so it
probably adds a Followup-To header.  I will read your replies whether
you add me or not as I'm subscribed to the list.  So no need to add it
back!

Thanks again,
eric

--
Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.6-347-gd73a5e